You might say that Julie is always on the move. Really. Whether that’s as a runner – she finished with a PR (personal record) on a hot day in the 2012 Music City Half Marathon (in the top one percent of her age group). Or on the road – she travels from Nashville to Memphis an average of two times every month. Or in a moving van – she’s moved her household seven times in the last 10 years.
Julie has the ability to think strategically. But it’s more than that. She has an uncanny way of asking the right questions and sifting through a lot of information to quickly and efficiently get to the best options. She actually makes something that is very difficult for most people appear to be way too easy. And then there is the candor. Don’t ask Julie if you don’t want an honest opinion! In a day and age where so many people beat around the political-correctness bush, Julie’s honesty is quite refreshing.
- SVP, Training & Development, First Horizon National CorporationSVP, Sales Development, First Horizon National Corporation
- Manager, Hilton Honors Group, Hilton Hotels Corporation
- VP, Regional Marketing Manager, Bank of America
- B.S., Marketing & Communications, Appalachian State University, Cum Laude
- MBA, Virginia Tech, Magna Cum Laude
- Starting a successful and rewarding business
- PIAS award/best direct mail invitation
- 2012 Music City Half Marathon PR of 1:54:45
- 40 Under 40, Greater Tri-Cities
- Volunteer/Teacher, Room in the Inn
- Volunteer, Cheatham County Animal Awareness Foundation
- ATHENA Powerlink Advisory Panel
Dog-lover (it’s a job requirement) and “mom” to Buster and Miss Ellie; runner; renovator of old homes (working on one now); reader of mysteries and thrillers (and still preferring the printed version); and a classic rock ‘n roll fan.