Spending her pre-RedRover career on the client side of the business, Lori sees the world a bit differently than most career agency folks. Having been in the client’s shoes – leading corporate marketing, sales and communications divisions – she knows what it’s like to have ultimate responsibility for the bottom line. She’s the compass, ensuring strategies are measurable and likely to deliver a strong return.
She is a superwoman in her own right. Ask anyone on her team, and they’d swear she could leap tall buildings in single bound. With her depth of experience and creativity, she has a winning solution for any sales or marketing challenge. She’s also an award-winning, syndicated columnist. Ask Lori, and it’s clear that her greatest joy comes from investing in the growth and success of her team.
- VP of Employee Communications and Development, First Horizon National Corporation
- VP Sales and Marketing, FNBC
- Senior Communications Director/Corporate Editor, TCBY Enterprises
- Director of Target Marketing, Hampton Hotels Brand of Hilton Hotels Corporation
- B.S. in Marketing (Management Minor), University of Nebraska
- University of Colorado’s School of Bank Marketing & Management
- Award-winning author of “Guerrilla Sales & Marketing” column – syndicated in several markets including Memphis, Nashville and Desoto County
- Led RedRover to earn a spot on the Greater Memphis Chamber's "Top 10 Companies to Watch in 2014"
- Numerous industry awards including ADDYs, International Communicator awards, Summit International awards and a Telly.
- Memphis Business Journal’s “Top 40 Under 40”
- Memphis Business Journal “Executive of the Year” Finalist (Click the link to see the video.)
- Featured in a webisode of StartUp TV highlighting Memphis area entrepreneurs (Click the link to see the video.)
- Contributing ghostwriter for the renowned “Complete Idiot’s Guide to Guerrilla Marketing”
- Sought-after speaker, delivering sales and marketing keynote addresses for organizations such as the Greater Memphis Chamber, Small Business Chamber, American Advertising Federation, Sales & Marketing Society of the Mid-South, National Association of Women Business Owners, Better Business Bureau, Hospitality Sales and Marketing International and the Kiwani’s Club.
- Board President, Memphis Chapter, American Marketing Association
- Board of Directors and Marketing Committee Chair, Memphis Area Legal Services
- Former board member for Humane Society of Memphis & Shelby County and Sales & Marketing Society of the Mid-South
- Co-founder and former board member of Launch Memphis
Runner, animal lover, Grizzlies fan, cult movie fanatic, foodie, new tech addict, married to Mike (who led the rescue team that freed the infamous Pipe Kitty, now named Piper, @MyPipeKitty), downtown Memphis advocate with a mad love for Manhattan