Vicki comes to RedRover Sales and Marketing with more than 23 years in corporate America, having held a variety of roles in human resources, corporate communications and quality assurance. While serving as culture and work/life manager for First Horizon National Corp. (parent company of First Tennessee Bank), Vicki was instrumental in building the company's reputation as a national employer of choice. During her tenure, First Horizon routinely earned recognition from Fortune, Working Mother and AARP magazines as one of the nation's best employers.
Vicki's greatest strength is her ability to take ideas, however lofty, and transform them into reality within an organization. She also has a talent for bringing people together and helping groups of individuals become high-performing teams capable of achieving complex goals and objectives.
Vicki is passionate about helping companies create and sustain great workplaces.
Culture and Work/Life Manager, First Horizon National Corporation, Memphis, TN
- Quality Initiatives Manager, First Horizon National Corporation, Memphis, TN
- Communications Specialist, Tennessee Valley Authority, Knoxville, TN
- Board examiner - State of Tennessee Quality Award
- Vox-award winner - Public Relations Society of America, Memphis chapter
- Recipient of First Horizon's highest company honor
- Through engaging communications, Vicki assisted Thomas & Betts in achieving three times their goal for employee participating in preventive health programs.
- Vicki worked with Lucite International to develop and implement an internal communications strategy resulting in an 80 percent improvement in employee communications.
- Mentor to at-risk youth
- Member of church's community outreach and personnel committees
- Member of Boston College Work/Life Roundtable
Vicki enjoys a good cup of coffee and a good book. Mysteries are her favorite because she loves the suspense and surprise endings. She also loves music and appreciates its amazing power to heal, soothe, inspire and energize.